Offering a great product that’s backed up with greater after sales support is our business.
You are the center of our work and our services are designed just for you. We acknowledge the competence of our proactive customer care team who successfully delivers personalized & most convenient customer experience for you. We have designed a Customer Care Schedule to meet your requirements at your own convenience, to guide you as we execute our procedures along different departments in our team and to inform you of these procedures that were taken in the shortest possible time to satisfy your requirement.
We appreciate your inquiries, opinions, suggestions, questions, requests and complaints; and we will remain grateful for your loyalty and patience in advance.
AFTER SALES CARE & SUPPORT SERVICES
STANDARD WARRANTY CARE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Subject to existing Consumer Protection and Product Liability Laws and any other relevant legislation, all products delivered by WTSألكا® are subject to the following warranty conditions; provided that the products are installed within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or to markets outside where WTSألكا® is the exporter and acknowledges in writing the honoring of these terms. WTSألكا® at its option will repair or replace the product.
Please retain dated invoice as evidence of the Date of Purchase for proof of warranty. Replacement & repair parts may be new or remanufactured - warranted for the remaining portion of the original warranty period. This limited warranty is valid to the original retail purchaser of the product, not transferrable to any subsequent purchaser or user.
ALL WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All claims must be directed to WTSألكا® email@example.com; subject to model, serial number along with original sales invoice, validation. Warranty void for products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered, or cannot be readily determined. The Clinet is not authorized to arrange repair work and not allowed to open the equipment to attempt repair for products under warrranty.
- Where repair work is required for items located 50km outside the sales area the Client is responsible for travel costs incurred.
- All warranty repair work will be carried out during normal Business Hours (SATURDAYS TO THURSDAYS; 8AM TO 5PM). Any work outside of business hours will result in the associated costs being borne by the Client - standard rates and overtime pay applies.
- Warranty will not be honored unless full payment is received.
- Warranty will not be provided for cosmetic damage, including scratches, dents, chips or other damage to the finish of the product, unless such damage results from defects in materials or workmanship and is reported to WTSألكا® within seven (7) days from delivery.
- Warranty will not be covered for faults caused by incorrect installation; compliant to manufacturer’s recommendations. Warranty does not cover replacing fuses or resetting of circuit breakers, correction of wiring or plumbing, or correction of installation or any damage or failure caused by leaky/ broken/ clogged dirty water pipes, restricted drain lines, inadequate or interrupted water supply or inadequate supply of air.
- Warranty will not be provided for any faults caused by external damage including vandalism, acts of malicious damage, misuse, unintended use, damaged due to negligence, incorrect connections and, in any case, altered by unauthorized personnel. Any faults caused by chemical damage due to spillage, corrosion, scales or deposits due to poor quality feed water and boiler water treatment and any other damages directly or indirectly caused by failure to follow user instructions & comply manufacturer's specification are not covered under warranty.
- Pump blockages, reprogramming or any variations to the PLC are not covered by warranty.
- Perishable parts subject to normal wear including (but not limited to) the following are not covered by warranty: lint screens, roller ribbons, knives, printheads, gasket & washers, drain valve seals, ironer covers, rubber parts (e.g. solenoid valve membranes, door seals, belts etc.), hoses, chains, bearings and seals, springs, shock absorbers and fitting external to the equipment housing. Electric & electronic components, such as motors, coils, contactors, resistors, circuit boards, inverters, heating elements, light bulbs, fuses etc. as all are subject to normal wear – are not covered under warranty.
- Unless the machine has adequate surge, protection supplied to it, faults caused by power fluctuations will not be covered by warranty. Also, faults due to water or gas supply interruption, application of undue force, incorrect connection of services, excessive overloading of the equipment, faults caused by or arising from the service of equipment by parties not authorized by WTSألكا®, faults or dysfunctions caused by process controls being programmed or tampered is not covered by warranty.
- The cost of freight and / or return freight of spare parts to the client are not included in warranty.
For warranty claims email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the best response; forward complete equipment data as below & attach picture showing requirement if needed.
Brand / Model:
Serial Number / Plate Picture:
Invoice Copy / Number:
Date of Purchase: